Explore Counselling, an organization, dedicated to the mental well-being of people, is pleased to announce a three-day supervisory training programme (21 – 23 September 2018) in collaboration with Australian Counselling Association (ACA). This programme for senior counseling professionals will give the unique opportunity for counseling professionals to be certified by ACA as “Certificate of Attainment in Supervision” (COA).
This course, following the syllabus prescribed by ACA, will be facilitated by Dr. Philip Armstrong, a well-known educator and leader in the mental health community from Australia. His expertise in Supervision is recognized throughout the Asia Pacific Rim theatre where many peak bodies have adopted his RISE UP model as their preferred program. The attached brochure about the program has more details about Dr. Philip Armstrong.
The Program is restricted to 9 professionals only and will be allotted only on a first come first serve basis. Acceptance of the candidate for the training is solely at the discretion of Explore Counselling.
Eligibility: Minimum 4 years of experience as a supervisor
Investment: Rs. 25,000/- on or before 10th August 2018; Rs. 30,000/- up to 1st September 2018
Last date for registration: 1st September 2018
Attendance Mandatory: On all 3 days to get the certification
Dates: 21st September 2018 to 23rd September 2018
Venue: Aavishkar’s workspace, 2nd Floor, Karpaga Vilas, 21/11, First Main Road, CIT Colony, Alwarpet, Chennai (Above Shringaram Saree Boutique)
- The Reasons Behind Women Love Break-up
- A day Workshop for PGT teachers from different parts of India as part of FDP on 12, June 2019
- 2nd Batch ACA Certified Supervisor Training Program was a grand success in Chennai
- Dr. Vasuki donned multiple roles at the 5th International Conference, Hyderabad organized by ISMA
- Supervisor Training Was a Grand Success in Chennai in September 2018