BAREFOOT COUNSELLING CERTIFICATION TRAINING (BFCT)
Barefoot counselling is a practical, hands-on approach for managers to understand, guide, motivate, and improve the behaviour and performance of their employees, peers, customers and team members. It will help appreciate the emotional well-being of a person and human behaviour, and create a conducive office culture and amity among workers. This keeps workers motivated and they perform to the best of their capabilities.
The course will introduce you to –
- the basics of Barefoot Counselling to assist in building relationships
- a better understanding of human behaviour
- identifying and responding to mental health issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and its techniques
- the role of a manager as a supervisor
- workplace ethics and morality
It’s a three-day course with presentations, role play, case discussions, practice sessions and assessment. It’s good for your personal and professional development, and it empowers you with the necessary management skills.